Now that I'm back from my vacation away and the Christmas tree is set up, I am really feeling ready for the season (not that it takes much for me). My favourite part of it all is waking up early every morning and sitting in the dark living room by the lit-up tree with a hot cup of coffee, watching the sky turn gradually lighter shades of blue. I get a warm and peaceful feeling from that.
Other than the tree, my husband and I don't really have a whole lot of decorations to adorn our home, but the few we do have I really love: a tiny house that shines coloured lights through the windows, a large red glass candle holder that glows warmly red when lit, sprigs of red berries in vases here and there...Browsing through Etsy, I can find many amazing pieces that would surely feel loved and at home around here as well...
1. Vintage Red Ruby Candy Dish by PassionForVintage. I love colored glass. Especially red.
2. Poppy Bowls by PrinceDesignUK.
3. Three Red Porcelain Bud Vases by NewMoonStudio. They have some amazing vases in this shop -yum!
4. I would so love a set of these beautiful and unique Hand-painted Stemless Wine Glasses by marywibis.
5. Vintage Christmas ornaments by melanieperalto28. My family used to have these beautiful indented kind of ornaments when I was young, but they eventually broke.
6. Sweet Fabric Wreath by janejoss. This lovely wreath puts my own handmade wreath to shame.
7. String Lights by panmile2005. These are so lovely and soft and feminine.
8. Tea Towels by PonyAndPoppy. So cheerful and crisp!
Maria & Cecelia
Check here for current promotions, events, & inspiring brainwaves.